Joining Queen of Peace Credit Union
Our credit union is for people, not for profit.
Become a Member Today
Become a Member
Our credit union is for people, not for profit!
Members of a credit union enjoy many benefits, including:
No fees – Free Services – Convenience – Community Benefits
- There are no account fees, maintenance costs or charges
- We have a wide range of financial services available with a variety of discounts and free services for members
- Competitive loan interest rates
- Encouragement and advice on a regular savings programme
- Return on your savings through annual dividends and loan interest rebate
- Pay into your savings or pay off your loan by direct debit or salary deduction without calling in
- Loan Protection and Life Savings Insurance at no direct cost to eligible members
How do I Join?
Joining is Easy! To be eligible for membership of Queen of Peace Credit Union you must be living or working within our common bond area.
The common bond is the factor which unites all the members of Queen of Peace Credit Union — it is what all members have in common i.e. where they live. Because of the common bond, all members have the good of their credit union at heart; they know and trust each other.
You need to present 2 forms of identification to join and a minimum of €1 is needed to open an account and keep it activated.
Two forms of identification. One form of ID from each of the sections below is required:
1. Evidence of Identification (must show proof of date of birth & recent photo), i.e. Current valid Passport, current valid Driving Licence, current valid I.D. Card
2. Evidence of Address (must show address where you currently live), i.e. Original of recent Household Bill (e.g. ESB, Phone) or Bank or Building Society Statement.
Contact us today for a membership application